Wednesday, 5 December 2012
The digital edition of Strip Magazine #7 for iPad is on sale now from iTunes, and Diamond UK have confirmed the print edition will be on sale in comic shops from Wednesday 19th December.
This edition of the magazine is a Christmas Special that takes a slightly different form to the usual magazine.
We have an exciting new episode of Phil Hester and John McCrea's regular series WARPAINT to kick it off, but you'll find the Magazine is largely devoted to a variety of one off stories.
By way of a hint of things to come next year, we also have a sneak look at several all-new stories including THRACIUS by James Hudnall and Mark Vigouroux; DENIZENS (by Miko Horvatic and Maxim Simic), which we think is set to prove another hit with our readers; DAN BARTON OF SPACE COMMAND (by John Freeman and Andrew Chiu), an affectionate comedy homage to space heroes; and CORWIN BLAYS, a festive tale starring a hapless thief!
The digital edition also features some exclusive extras, such as a quirky festive tune, and added 'data cards' with background information on the characters and some creators, along with a video trailer for David Lloyd's digital project, Aces Weekly.
• Buy STRIP Magazine #7 for iPad on iTunes (IOS6 only at present, update for older iPads submitted): https://itunes.apple.com/app/strip-magazine-1/id582768929
Digital Back Issues
The previous digital issues of STRIP - for iPad only at present - are also available for just £1.99 each.
• STRIP Magazine for iPad Issue 1
• STRIP Magazine for iPad Issue 2
• STRIP Magazine for iPad Issue 3
• STRIP Magazine for iPad Issue 4
• The print edition of STRIP #5/6 was split into two digital editions for iPad, which include a small amount of digital extra material, some of which will be featured in future print issues
STRIP Magazine Issue 5
• STRIP Magazine Issue 6